Thursday, March 31, 2016

Confessional Thursday {#1}

There is something cathartic about just spilling your random thoughts. So today I am linking up with Jessica from The Newly for Confessional Thursday.

I Confess...

I had to look up the word cathartic...at first I typed lethargic, and I knew that wasn't the word I was looking for. Don't mind that I have an English degree.

I have decided that I am a people pleaser/peace maker. I have also decided that it is both my best and worst quality. I think an entire blog post will be coming about that.

I am finally biting the bullet and buying some quinoa tonight to try. I think I will try this recipe. Best part is that it is 21 day fix approved.

I love playing Monopoly at Safeway. I have gone out of my way to shop there recently because I want to get more of the game pieces.

I have been watching Lifetime's Mother/Daughter Experiment. It is outrageous and ridiculous, and I can't help but watch it.

I love rereading series. I have a couple of recommendations that I will be posting in the next few days.

I just don't understand these pom pom shoes that are becoming popular. They remind me of a little kids art project.

I love to try foundations. I can't seem to go into a sephora or ultra without finding a new foundation to try. But for the first time ever, I have purchased the same foundation twice in a row. The Maybelline Fit Me! Dewy + Smooth Foundation is only $5.99, and it is turning out to be my favorite.

I got my niece-to-be (due in just 1 month!!!) this swimsuit from target. So cute. She is going to Hawaii in August for a wedding, and she will look adorable in it, I'm sure!

Well, that's all I got. See you tomorrow, folks :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment