Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Oh How Pin-teresting!

I am a lover of Pinterest! I have been using the website for a year or so now, and I love being able to find recipes, ideas, and inspiration so quickly. I have found myself utilizing it more and more over the last few months…possibly because of the move!

I thought I would share with you a few of my pins from the last week or so. You will notice a trend. I pin a lot of food and a lot of decorating items.

Are you like me and pin a million things but then never actually utilize them?!?! I have made it a goal to make at least one recipe a month from Pinterest. Might as well get some use out of the website considering how many hours I waste looking through it each night!!

So here are a few of my favorite pins!



Don't these green beans look to die for? I think that green beans might be my favorite veggie of all time and when you add in garlic and bread crumbs, it is a 10 in my book



Yum! I can't wait to try this one. I think it sounds so refreshing and good for you!



I have been looking for some snacks that are healthy and tasty to take to work. I find that at about 10am and 3pm I start to get a little sluggish. I need a little pick-me-up, and I think these energy bites will do the trick.



I love crockpot meals. Throw all the ingredients in and by the time you get off work you have a meal!




I have taken a break from teacher mode the last year as I have worked up at the district admin office. I am planning on applying for teaching jobs for the 2016-17 school year, and this scavenger hunt looks just like something I would use in my classroom!



I mentioned yesterday that I would like to start bullet journalling. I think it is a great way to stay organized and keep everything in one place. I love that pinterest helps me find websites and blogs to try out new things!





Tell me below…
What are some of your favorite types of pins?
Do you have any pins that have turned out to be huge successes?


Linking up with Jessie.

1 comments: