Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites #3


For today's Friday Favorites, I am going to share with you a few of my favorite pins from this week. I have been looking up a ton of ideas for my new house. I am trying to pinpoint the specific colors I would like for each room.


/ / Bedroom Inspiration/ /
{I am leaning towards a coral, grey, and navy blue theme in this room. I am struggling to find a comforter I like, but I love the pops of color in this room while still be neutral}











/ / Guest Room/Office Inspiration/ /
{I feel like  a little girl with this room, but I absolutely love the gold and pink look! My second bedroom has a guest bed as well as my desk so I would love to have it all work together to create one cohesive room}











/ / Living Room Inspiration/ /
{I have a creme colored couch with navy blue accent pillows. I have a few pieces of wood furniture with dark cherry finishes. I would love to add some more cream and navy into the room}









I am hoping to do a little bit of online shopping over the weekend to find a new comforter and possibly some decor for my guest room. I am thinking of doing gold and mint green in the guest room rather than pink, but after looking at these pins again, I am so in love with the pink and gold look :)

If you would like to follow me on pinterest, I would love to have you as a friend!

Linking up with Erika, Heather  Amanda for Friday Favorites

1 comments:

  1. I'll take one of each decor please!! I'm hopefully moving at some point this year so I just love looking at decor pins!! Heading over to Pinterest to add you!

    Have a great weekend! Melanie | Blog: Toots + Dill

    ReplyDelete