Thursday, January 28, 2016

One of those weeks

I have had one of those weeks. You know the ones that seem to drag on, and everything seems to go wrong. I have been sicker than a dog with the stomach flu. I missed three days of work which is absolutely unheard of for me! I finally am on the mend, and I will never take my health for granted again. Seriously!

Work has been crazy busy. We are in the middle of testing students and pulling and analyzing data on top of all the other things that need to be done on a daily basis!

Needless to say, I am ready for the weekend. Although my weekend will probably be spent finishing unpacking boxes, setting up my house, and hopefully get a little cleaning done. Oh well…I'm just happy to own my very own house :)

So I have decided to do a "Currently" list. I was inspired by Bri over at School in Our Slippers to do a currently list. So here it is.

Currently, I am….

listening… to K-Love radio. I don't know if you have access to this radio station, but you need to find it. I believe you can listen to it online, but I absolutely love it! The songs are full of encouragement, truth, and life! I find myself singing little parts of songs throughout the day, and I often have to pause to jot down phrases that I hear in the songs. My current favorite song is Just Be Held by Casting Crowns.





watching… I am still watching Gossip Girl on Netflix. I have seen the entire series before, but I love rewatching it. So many details I have forgotten. I am also excited that Jane the Virgin is back on the CW.

reading… Library of Souls by Ransom Riggs. This is the last book in the Miss Peregrine's Peculiar Children trio. I absolutely love this series! It is so unique and creative. I would love to see it turned into a movie. The basis of the book is that the author found a stack of old photos, and he uses these photos to guide the novel. He includes them in the book, but they help tell the story. Trust me, I can't do the book justice in my description. Check it out for yourself!

wishing… it was the weekend! I missed the last three days of work, but I still want it to be the weekend. I need a few days to catch up on everything, sterilize clean my house, and get ready for the upcoming week!

making… a huge to-do list in my planner. I have a million little things to write down including all the new payments that come with a new house, all the things I need to plan for my upcoming cruise, and all the little things in between.

planning… what clothes I am taking on my cruise! We leave on February 8th, and won't be back until the 16th! I am so excited and ready for this fun week with my family in the sun.

feeling… refreshed and invigorated. I finally feel like a human after a few days of being sick. I am ready to take on the next few days!

loving… the time I got to spend with my puppies. I know that moving houses was an adjustment on them, but I am so proud of them. They have done so well, and they are adjusting to their new house just nicely!


Have a great Thursday!


0 comments:

Post a Comment