Friday, January 29, 2016

Friday Favorites #4

Happy Friday everyone!! 

If you are anything like me, you are sooo ready for this weekend! Has this week been as crazy for everyone else as it has been for me?!?

For my Friday favorites, I decided to do my favorite makeup items! I absolutely love make-up, and Ulta is my favorite place to shop. I thought I would share a few of my favorite items that I use daily plus a few of my favorite you tubers!


I am a pretty simple make-up girl. I love watching all of the youtube videos about smokey eyes and bright lips, but I tend to be pretty simply when it comes to my own makeup. I also like to try and find drugstore alternatives whenever I can…rather than the expensive brands! However, there are a few items that are worth the splurge.

When I first heard people spending $20 for a sponge, I thought it was crazy. However, I had a coupon for Sephora so I decided to take the plunge. I am so beyond happy I did! The Beauty Blender makes my makeup go on so smooth and evenly. I have very dry skin, and I really think that the Beauty Blender helps my makeup go on more dewy and less cake.

As for brushes, I think some of the best brands are the Sonia Kashuk available at Target as well as the Real Technique brands. If I had an endless amount of money, I would buy every It Cosmetics brush, but that just isn't possible!

Now onto a few of my favorite you tubers. I can spend hours watching makeup tutorials on youtube. Some of my favorite types of videos include the monthly favorites, the tutorials, and the routine videos.

Tati or Glam Life Guru is probably in my top 3 favorite you tubers. She has a great personality, and she always has super informative videos. If I am questioning whether or not to buy an item, I always check to see if she has done a review on it!

Emily or Beauty Broadcast is the most relatable of all you tubers. She has tons of drugstore videos, and you can tell she spends a lot of time on her content. I love that she isn't someone who constantly does sponsored videos.

Casey Holmes is my absolute favorite. I think I have watched every single one of her videos. She is hilarious, and she has amazing style. Her makeup is always spot on, and she can do no wrong in my eyes :) However, her makeup is a bit more than I would wear on a normal basis.

Last, but not least, I love watching Shelbey or love, Shelbey. She has dry skin just like me, and she always has the best recommendations for products. She has a great series on how to use Bare Minerals which I found super easy to follow!

So those are my make-up favorites. Tell me below…

What are your make up favorites?
Do you watch youtube makeup videos?
What is one item you think is worth the splurge?

Linking up with Erika.

0 comments:

Post a Comment